Blockchain Market Update: 10 December 2018
The digital assets sell off continues as the total market cap plunged to August 2017 levels below $110 billion. Bitcoin has visited the $3,210 price tag to shortly bounce to $3,600 demonstrating that the $3000 level seems to have a solid support. Last week saw an interesting battle among Bitcoin Cash forks where BCH SV has gained 32% to shortly dethrone BCH ABC. The vast majority of top-30 assets have lost more than 15%. Overall volume has fallen by more than 30% and we are apparently heading back towards yearly lows to re-test the bottom.
- Bitcoin’s dominance rose from 53.5% to 55%. The total Crypto Market fell by almost 14% and overall volume is slightly up by 1.4%. Bitcoin is down by 11% Ethereum is down by 17.7%, XRP is down by 14.4%, and EOS is down by almost 27%. Best performers among top-40 crypto were Bitcoin SV (4%), NEM (-2.2%) and Dogecoin (-2.5%).
- 6 Southern Europe Countries Gather to Lead Blockchain Adoption
- FINMA Introduces Relaxed Fintech License
- US Congressmen Introduce Two Bills to Fight Manipulation
- Bitcoin ETF Decision Expectedly Postponed Until Late February 2019
- Leading Ethereum Classic Developers Shuts Down
- ConsenSys Lays off 13% of Employees
- Constantinople Hardfork Scheduled for January
- NKB Group’s Token Offering Monitor
- Leaders Gather to Scale Security Token Efforts
- Nexo Announces First Dividend Payouts