Blockchain Market Update: 10 September 2018
Digital assets saw a massive sell off in the past week, the total market cap shrank by more than 16%. Bitcoin lost 13%, Ethereum is down by 31%, XRP -18%, EOS -23%. Best performers among the top-40 crypto were . All top-40 digital assets followed the negative sentiment on the markets and significantly wiped out their gains from the previous week.
- Bitcoin’s dominance reached 56% from 53% a week ago. The total Crypto Market cap lost 16%, and the overall volume shrank by almost 10% over the past 7-days. Bitcoin lost 13%, Ethereum -31%, XRP -18%, EOS -23%. Best performers among top-40 crypto were Bitcoin Diamond (52%) and Dogecoin (16%).
- EU lawmakers look for international ICO regulatory standard.
- SEC suspension of Bitcoin and Ether trading vehicles.
- Fake news around Goldman Sachs abandoning crypto trading plans.
- Coinbase analyzing crypto ETF with BlackRock.
- Winklevoss twins patent win for crypto keys and cold storage.
- Ripio launches crypto-loans app across South America.