Blockchain Market Update: 22 October 2018
Digital assets calmed down after a turbulent week where the total market cap fell from $217 to $210. Market leader Bitcoin is down by 1%, Ethereum is down by 1.6%. The best performer among the top-40 crypto is Basic Attention Token (55%), Qtum (24%), recent Coinbase addition 0x (23%) and Aeternity (14.5%). This week’s worst performers from the top-40 assets were Dogecoin (-14.5%), Bytecoin (-6.4%) and Dash (-5.9%).
- Bitcoin’s dominance fell to 53.8% from 54.2% a week ago. The total Crypto Market shrank by 1.4%, and overall volume lost 41% over the past 7-days. Bitcoin fell by 1%, Ethereum lost 1.6%, XRP rose by 4.2%, and EOS 0.5%. Best performers among top-40 crypto were Basic Attention Token (55%), Qtum (24%), 0x (23%) and Aeternity (14.5%).
- Global AML Watchdog Will Finalize Regulation by Next Summer
- The SEC Is Setting Up ICO Division
- Binance Launching New Software to Fight Illicit Activity
- Fidelity Enters Crypto Custody and Trading
- CME’s Bitcoin Futures Volume Grew by 41%
- Ethereum Constantinopole Upgrade Postponed Until 2019
- North Korean Hackers Stole $571 Million Worth of Crypto
- State of Stablecoins
- BitGo Raised $58.5 Million In Series B
- Mt Pelerin Becomes First Tokenized Company