Blockchain Market Update: 3 December 2018
Digital assets attempted to make a recovery after a week of heavy losses, where most of the cryptocurrencies found preliminary bottoms. The total market cap has bounced from its intra-week low at $118 to $143 billion, which represents a spike of more than 21%. However, as of this morning, all of the top-30 assets are back in the red, with bitcoin down almost 4% below $4,000, Ripple -2.4%, Ether -3.8% and the total market cap is at $130 billion.
- Bitcoin’s dominance fell from 53.9% where it was a week ago, to 53.5%. The total Crypto Market rose by 2.1% and overall
volume has plunged by 30%. Bitcoin is slightly up by 2.1% Ethereum is up by 0.5%, XRP is down by 2.2%, and EOS is down by 14%. Best performers among top-40 crypto were Maker (20.7%) Waves (44.7%) and Digibyte (15.8%).
- Ohio Allows Companies to Pay Taxes with Bitcoin
- SEC Chairman Jay Clayton Interview Outputs
- Bitcoin Miners Shutting Down
- Nasdaq to Launch Bitcoin Futures in Q1
- Coindesk New OTC Desk and Zcash Listing
- Amazon Launches Two Blockchain Products
- Code of Conduct
- Harbor Platform Officially Launched
- Europe’s First Tokenized Equity
- Japan is Set to Introduce New ICO Regulations