Blockchain Market Update: 30 July 2018
The Bitcoin price continued its climb by another 6% after its 18% gain over the course of the previous week. The price reached $8,200 and remains around $8,100 now. The best performers among the top-40 crypto assets were VeChain (+39%), Binance Coin (+12%) and Zcash (+10%). Bitcoin Diamond, which jumped over 100% on the announcement of trading admittance on HitBTC, lost 51% last week. Ethereum (-1%), XRP (-1%), Cardano (-9%) were among the losers last week.
- Bitcoin’s dominance continued, rising 45.6% to 47.5% over a week with Bitcoin reaching over the $8,400 level. The best
performers among the top-40 crypto assets were VeChain (39%), Binance Coin (12%) and Zcash (10%). Bitcoin Diamond(-51%), Ethereum (-1%), XRP (-1%), and Cardano (-9%) were among the losers.
- Winklevoss Brothers’ ETF proposal has been rejected for the second time
- Swiss regulator investigates Envion ICO
- TransferGo adds crypto trading
- Telegram introduces Telegram Passport
- Ethereum is testing code for the next upgrade
- Largest Wall Street Crypto Firm lost $134 million in Q1