Blockchain Market Update: 23 April 2019
Digital assets continue to climb higher, with total market capitalisation rising by almost 8% over the past week. Bitcoin, supported by a Golden Cross pattern (50-day MA crossed 200-day MA) spiked this morning by 5%, recording its yearly highs above $5,500. Bitcoin’s dominance percentage is up by 2.5%. The rest of the top-20 coins have mostly followed BTC’s price action with gains and losses ranging from 37% to -5% respectively. Last week’s best performers were Tezos (37%), BAT (30.9%) and Binance Coin (23%).
- Bitcoin’s dominance is up by 2.5% (53.2%), the total market cap is up by 5.1% ($184bn)‚ and overall volume is up by 27% ($50bn) on the previous week. Bitcoin is up by 9%, Ethereum by 7%, XRP by 1.6%, and EOS is down by 1.2%. The best performers among the top-20 crypto were Tezos (37%), Binance Coin (23%) and BAT (31%).
- eToro Launches Crypto Exchange
- Binance Reports $78 Million Profits in Q1 2019
- Rakuten Begins Accepting Registration for its Crypto Exchange
- Ernst & Young Launches Beta Version of Smart Contract Analyzer
- Arca Files for Tokenized Treasury Bond
- London Stock Exchange Issues Tokenized Shares
- France Pushes EU to Adopt its Crypto Regulations
- India’s Reserve Bank Excludes Crypto Projects from Fintech Regulatory Sandbox
- Switzerland Introduces Comprehensive Regulations for Security Tokens
Date: 23 April 2019
Crypto MktCap: $184 bn
24h volume: $39.4 bn
BTC dominance: 53.2%