Blockchain Market Update: 24 June 2019
Bitcoin is continuing in its parabolic moves, adding 17.5% since last week. After two attempted breakouts, BTC has found a strong resistance around $11.2k. Although BTC spiked above the resistance yesterday, it almost immediately corrected towards $10.5k. Ethereum closed last week above $300 for the first time this year, adding more than 13%. The rest of the top-30 market is mostly following the bullish trend, NEO adding 21.4%, and XMR is up by more than 18%.
- Bitcoin’s dominance is up by 3.5% (59.1%), the total market cap is up by 14% ($325bn)‚ and overall volume is up by 15.3% ($70,3bn) on the previous week. Bitcoin is up by 17.5%, Ethereum by 13%, XRP is up by 7%, and EOS is up by 1.4%. The best performers among the top-30 cryptocurrencies were NEO (20.1%), Monero (17.8%) and Bitcoin (17.5%).
- Facebook Releases Libra Details
- PwC Rolls out New Auditing Tool for Cryptocurrencies
- Japan’s Largest Messaging App Lime May Launch Crypto Exchange
- MetLife Plans to Disrupt $2.7 Trillion Insurance Industry Using Ethereum Blockchain
- Bitmain Plans to Raise $300-$500 Million in US IPO
- Facebook to Issue Security Token
- EU Regulators Call for Central Bank Review of Facebook Cryptocurrency
- US Lawmakers Call for Facebook to Pause Libra Project
- FATF to Release New International Standards for Crypto Businesses