Blockchain Market Update: 29 July 2019
The correction phase after a parabolic rise of digital assets still continues as the majority of the top-30 coins ended the week in negative territory. Bitcoin has seen a continuous drop from $10,500 to $9,150 as of early this morning, although is bouncing back immediately above $9,500, which is where it was trading over the weekend. The total market capitalisation has fallen by $20bn to $267bn, trading volume has slipped by $3bn to $48bn and Bitcoin’s dominance has reduced by 0.7% to 64.5%.
- Bitcoin’s dominance is down by 1.1% (64.5%), the total market cap is down by 7.7% ($265bn)‚ and overall volume is down by 5.9% ($48bn) on the previous week. Bitcoin is down by 9.1%, Ethereum by 5.4%, XRP is down by 5.1%, and Litecoin by 8%. The best performers among the top-30 crypto were V Systems (14.3%) and Maker (1.2%).
- Circle is Moving Majority of Poloniex Operations Offshore
- Iran to Legalize Crypto Mining
- Daimler is Building Hardware Wallet
- GitHub Starts Blocking Developers in Countries Facing US Trade Sanctions
- The Amount of Untouched Bitcoin for at Least Five Years at All-Time High
- Fundament Receives Green Light to Issue Tokenized Real Estate Backed Bond
- ICO, STO, IEO Funding Nearing All-Time Lows
- Facebook Won’t Rule Out Libra Launch without US Approval
- IRS to Send Warning Letters to Crypto Owners